“We had a Design Thinking program with Brigitta to find new ideas and inspiration how we can better connect with our clients in a B2B context. She built up a tailor-made process that suited to our geographically dispersed team. Throughout the program she gave us clear direction and she was very structured and solution oriented to ensure we get to the desired outcome as a team within the time we had on hand. She managed to focus our attention to the problem of our clients very consistently and inspired us to think out of the box. She helped us to realize that even as a small company you can’t be close enough to your clients. Thank your for the insightful sessions we enjoyed working together very much.”
Lead with the power to create, motivate and empower your employees and partners.
Become an Inspirational Leader who has the power to innovate.
Ask yourself this:
Let us help you:
Start creating now
increase your mindfulness to set the foundation for change and innovation
- Learn who you are as a leader and what qualities you bring.
- Manage your energy to work for you and not against you.
- Create a foundation for innovation and creativity through providing a safe base.
lead the way to innovation and become a visionary leader who cuts through complexity without fear of the unknown
- Learn strategies to break through VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity) and venture out to uncharted territory.
- Become a great storyteller and use visualization and metaphors to inspire and mobilise others.
- Increase your personal impact by learning interpersonal communication skills, which can lead to more buy-in and better accountability to your team.
become an agile leader who can act and shift gear very fast and motivate others to follow
- Learn how to stay focused under pressure and set priorities to achieve the best outcome.
- Maximise your personal efficiency to reach more with less time and stress.
- Make your plans tangible, walk the talk and inspire other to do so.
- Drive your organization toward innovation.
“Brigitta helped us change the mindset of people and break down the complexity in our thinking. She supported us by accelerating our digital business transformation process using Design Thinking principles. Beyond of her guidance, positive aura and big smile, she brings a lot of valuable business knowledge to the table."
“I had a possibility to work with Brigitta in several projects. She is developing Design Thinking in our business and brings our internal projects up to speed in an agile manner. The workshops are always very insightful and managed in a good spirit. Brigitta manages to create a safe environment where everybody can come up with ideas without feeling judged by the group. This is very critical when working in groups with diverse profile and background. Working with Brigitta is inspiring and opens our horizon. I personally learned to see problems through different angles and most importantly to find great solutions in a fun and interesting way.”
“I was participating in a project which was designed and led by Brigitta to find solutions for one of our burning business problem. On the first day of the Design Thinking workshop I couldn’t see how on this short period of time we could conclude into something impactful. On the second day of our workshop my perception completely changed and I could not imagine what could be better outcome. Brigitta’s contribution and expertise in Design Thinking really helped the process by putting time limits but no constraints on ideas. I really enjoyed, thank you for your contribution."
“Ich arbeite mit Brigitta seit einiger Zeit, sie hilft mir in unterschiedlichen Sessions meinen ganz eigenen Weg in meiner beruflichen Laufbahn zu finden. Es is oft schwierig selbst einzuschätzen, wie man als junge Frau in der Finanzwelt ankommt. Vor allem, wenn mann schnell nach vorne strebt. Als Coach bringt mich Brigitta dazu, meine Arbeitswelt von aussen zu betrachten und maine Energie bewusster einzusetzen. Ihre Positive Aura kombiniert mit professionellem Rat gibt mir persönlich Motivation und Energie im Arbeitsalltag.”